The Riviera Waterfront Mansion is a one-of-a kind, family-owned, historical Long Island wedding venue. We focus on one event at a time. Your wedding is the most important day in your life; that’s why we deliver a unique, personalized experience for every couple. One wedding at a time, one bride at a time, one unforgettable day for you and your guests!
The Riviera Waterfront Mansion was originally designed and built in 1926 by Grosvenor Atterbury, an American architect known for building numerous mansions across the United States, as well as commercial properties including: The American Wing of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York NY, the Cornell University Library in Ithica NY, and the Church of the Gardens in Queens NY.
Located in Massapequa, on the South Shore of Long Island, NY, The Riviera Waterfront Mansion is a historical landmark mansion with expansive views of The Great South Bay. Nestled on acres of manicured waterfront grounds, the Mansion offers gardens with coastal water-views serving as a lovely backdrop in all seasons. The Riviera Waterfront Mansion is the ideal venue for your memorable, personalized, luxury wedding or event.
• 15,000 square ft. historical landmark mansion
• Outdoor waterfront wedding ceremony with seating up to 350 guests
• Indoor water-view ceremony with seating up to 350 guests
• 1200 ft. of outdoor shoreline on The Great South Bay
• 300 ft. of windows facing The Great South Bay
• 1200 square ft. dance floor
• Outdoor waterfront cocktail hour
• Indoor water-view cocktail hour
• Expertly-trained wait- and bar-staff
• Open bar with top-shelf spirits, beers, wines, champagne & soft drinks
• Private suite & personal attendants
• Exclusive Maître D’ for your event only
• Complimentary wedding cake plating
• Choice of colored linens & napkins
• Place cards & direction cards
• Exclusive 5-hour access to building & grounds
• Seasonal guest minimums from 140 to 180
• Day & Evening Weddings
• Valet Parking
• And, as always, our approach: ONE WEDDING AT A TIME